Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sweary Mom Hacks

Sweary Mom Hacks and Parenting Tips funny mom blog post by Mommy Cusses

Do you enjoy a good mom hack? Introducing Sweary Mom Hacks. Parenting hacks and tips written in the same deliciously sweartastic style as Thug Kitchen recipes.



One of my favorite pins is this one by the creators of Thug Kitchen:

Thug Kitchen graphic on Mommy Cusses Damn That's Funny Pinterest Board

As you know, I'm a huge fan of curse words, so naturally Thug Kitchen appealed to me. I also really like reading parenting hacks. That's when a lightbulb turned on in my mom brain, and I'm pleased to present to you, Sweary Mom Hacks. Sweartastic parenting hacks and tips written in the same "Thug Kitchen" style.

Mom hacks and tips by Mommy Cusses

Mom hacks and tips by Mommy Cusses

Mom hacks and tips by Mommy Cusses

Mom hacks and tips by Mommy Cusses

If you liked this, you might also like my sweary recipes:
Ying-Yang Fried Chicken
Vanilla Ice Fried Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You rock!